Friday, November 5, 2010

Boredom and my roommate

I am very bored. This cold weather has the best of me and my free time. I do not like to go out when it is cold,it is too much work. If you go to a party or bar it is nice and warm but, when you walk out it is freezing. I love the summer because I do not have to go through that nor, do I have to walk around with a jacket on my wrist. I have not seen my other 3 roommates in about two days. That is pretty weird considering that we live together. Although, one girl on the other side of the apartment, never comes out of her room so she does not count. She eats eggs a lot and refuses to take the trash out so she has her own bag of trash in her room. Sounds nasty, I know, but her room does not stink.

On another note, Basketball season is approaching. I played basketball throughout high school and I decided to not play in college. I wanted to enjoy my college life and I like to play basketball for fun now.

Switching up again, I am in a web page design class and I have noticed that most students are cheating on their assignments. The students are copying and pasting codes onto their web pages. This is an online course and this course used to be so difficult for me. I got a hang of it and I am doing a lot better because I spoke with the professor. The professor broke things down for me and helped me understand the codes for web page design. In the meantime, while I am struggling, my peers are just copying and pasting and getting 100% on their assignments. I was infuriated because I worked so hard to understand web page design, I almost dropped the class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home