Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Junior Year and Spain


This is my junior year at Old Dominion and I already have the "itis".  "Itis" means that you are ready to graduate and finish school.  Maybe I did not define that good enough but that is my definition.  I feel like the "itis" could be detrimental to the rest of my academic career.  I do not let the "itis" consume me but it is surely a serious factor for me right now.

I want to study abroad, especially in Spain.  I have an appointment tomorrow with an adviser on different options because I do not want to fall behind.  I am already behind because I transferred from a community college and changed my major, now I am playing catch up.  Although, this is a once in a lifetime chance that I must take advantage of.  I think my mother wants me to go more than I do!

 I am considering Spain because my parents went in March.  They have talked my ear off on the beauty of Spain and I would just like to experience it as well.  My parents said that the fashion there is impeccable and it is on a seven days a week basis.  I told my mom she should buy me more clothes so I could fit in, but that was just an excuse to go shopping.  They wear a lot of over the knee boots and I just purchased a pair of black ones and I am anxiously waiting for their arrival!

I want to go home this weekend; I live in Stafford, Virginia.  My friend is willing to drive so it would not hurt if I car pooled with her.  I do not have any work to do because I have three exams on Friday and we have a project due on Friday.  I will be stress free and with my parents, what more could I ask for.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home